Before + After
Treated with 1.0 mL Restylane Defyne in the nasolabial folds, 1.0 mL Restylane Refyne in the marionette lines, and 2.5 mL Restylane Lyft in the cheeks. 2 weeks after treatment
These images are unretouched photographs of actual patients who have used Timeless Defyne to achieve natural-looking results.
As skin loses elasticity with age, the lines that run from the sides of your nose toward the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds) and the lines that run from the corner of your mouth toward the chin (marionette lines) appear more noticeable. Timeless Refyne is a specifically formulated hyaluronic acid dermal filler made with XpresHAn TechnologyTM† that helps correct these lines for a more natural look to your face.3,4 The unique cross-linking of the gel in Timeless Refyne is also designed to help support your natural expression—for real-life results that help maintain natural movement when you’re smiling, frowning and even puckering up.1,2
† XpresHAn Technology™ is known as Optimal Balance Technology outside the US. Timeless Refyne is known as Emervel® Classic and Timeless Defyne is known as Emervel® Deep outside the US.
Actual patient. Individual results may vary
with Timeless® Refyne.5
Timeless Refyne Worth It Rating
In a clinical study, subjects were evaluated based on perception of the naturalness of facial expressions in motion after 1 month of Timeless Refyne and Timeless Defyne optimal treatment.1-3
were satisfied with their treatment results1*
would do the treatment again1*
would recommend the products to a friend1*
Timeless Defyne and Timeless Refyne are the only fillers on the market that have been shown in a clinical study to help maintain movement and expressions.1
*This was a multicenter, noncomparative trial of subjects aged 35-65 years (N=63). Subjects were evaluated based on the perception of the naturalness of facial expressions in motion after 1 month of Timeless Refyne and Timeless Defyne optimal treatment. Pooled results for both Timeless Refyne and Timeless Defyne subjects.1
Join ASPIRE Galderma Rewards and treat yourself to an exclusive experience that will help you on your aesthetic journey. Earn points toward treatment certificates by taking bonus quizzes, participating in surveys or referring friends.
It’s easy to join and easy to enjoy — sign up today, and you’ll receive a $20 treatment certificate.
- Data on file. 05DF1502 Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2016.
- Data on file. MA-32418 Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2016.
- Timeless Refyne. Instructions for Use. Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2016.
- Segura S, Anthonioz L, Fuchez F, Herbage B. A complete range of hyaluronic acid filler with distinctive physical properties specifically designed for optimal tissue adaptations. J Drugs Dermatol. 2012;11(1 Suppl):s5-s8.
- Real time data. Real Self website.
- Timeless Defyne. Instructions for Use. Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2016.
Instructions for Use
Important Safety Information
The Timeless family of products includes Timeless®, Timeless-L®, Timeless® Lyft with Lidocaine, Timeless® Silk, Timeless® Refyne, and Timeless® Defyne.
Timeless® and Timeless-L® are for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Timeless® and Timeless-L® are also indicated for injection into the lips in patients over the age of 21.
Timeless® Lyft with Lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21. Timeless® Lyft with Lidocaine is also indicated for injection into the subcutaneous plane in the dorsal hand to correct volume deficit in patients over the age of 21.
Timeless® Silk is for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral wrinkles in patients over the age of 21.
Timeless® Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Timeless® Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Are there any reasons why I should not use products within the Timeless® family? (Contraindications)
To ensure a safe procedure, your doctor will talk to you about your medical history to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for treatment. You should not use products within the Timeless family if:
- You have severe allergies with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis)
- You are allergic to lidocaine or to any of the gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make hyaluronic acid
- You are prone to bleeding or have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder
Are there other precautions that I should discuss with my doctor?
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- Timeless, Timeless-L, Timeless® Lyft with Lidocaine, Timeless Refyne and Timeless Defyne are intended to treat facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Timeless and Timeless-L are also intended for lip enhancement. Timeless® Lyft with Lidocaine is also intended for injection in the dorsal hand to correct volume loss. Treatments in other areas of the face or body have not been evaluated in clinical studies.
- The safety and effectiveness of Timeless® Silk for areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been evaluated in clinical studies.
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of scarring, particularly thick and stiff scars, or any pigmentation (skin color) disorders. These side effects can occur with hyaluronic acid fillers in general.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on any medications to decrease your body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any “blood thinners” such as aspirin, warfarin, or any other medications that affect bleeding. Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- The use of these products on gel injection sites with skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections should be postponed until healing is complete. Use of product in these areas could delay healing or make your skin problems worse.
- Tell your doctor if you have diseases, injuries, or disabilities of the hand.
What are the possible side effects?
The most commonly observed side effects are swelling, redness, pain, bruising, headache, tenderness, lump formation, itching at the injection site, and impaired hand function. These are typically mild in severity and typically resolve in less than 7 days in nasolabial folds and less than 14 days in lips. Serious but rare side effects include delayed onset infections, recurrence of herpetic eruptions, and superficial necrosis at the injection site.
To report a side effect with any of the Timeless products, please call Galderma Laboratories, L.P. at 1-855-425-8722.
As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious, and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin.
The Timeless family of products is available only through a licensed practitioner. Complete Instructions for Use are available at www.TimelessUSA.com.
© 2018 Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.